The “play-to-earn” game craze has exploded in the crypto space recently. Just like Axie Infinity, they have items, game characters or in-game currency that can be converted into tokens — providing an opportunity for those looking to make money playing the game. In this article, we will talk about My Defi Pet, how to play it, DPET tokens, pet rarity and whether you should join or not. Will this be a strong competitor to Axie Infinity? Or will My Defi Pet dominate this play-to-earn game segment? Join GTA to learn more about My Defi Pet in the article below.
What is My Defi Pet?
My DeFi Pet is a hybrid virtual pet game DeFi and NFTs. This is a combination of traditional game architecture and DeFi features for NFT collectibles. Players can take their monsters into battles and can participate in events for prizes each season. Monster growth is influenced by bonus points obtained from the player’s daily activities (via 3rd party application API integration, such as health tracking and music streaming apps) ). The name My Defi Pet speaks to three main characteristics of the game:
· My personalization – Personalization
· DeFi features integrated – Integrate DeFi features
· Pet raising game – Pet raising game
The game revolves around fascinating activities such as collecting, breeding, evolving, fighting and trading. In addition, My DeFi Pet uses the concept of “Season” to break down the game progress into smaller chunks. This mechanism complements the participants’ tendency to prefer short-term rewards. Players can take their monsters into battle and can participate in events to receive prizes each “season”.
How My Defi Pet . Works
Based on the official white paper, the gameplay of My Defi Pet revolves around collecting, breeding, evolving, fighting and trading pets. The developers apply the concept of seasons to break down the game’s progress into smaller chunks.
The current version of the game only allows players to raise and feed their pets corn, wheat, potatoes, and other crops. My Defi Pet is a browser game so you don’t need to install the game.
There are two ways to get a pet. One is through summoning and the second is through auction. Summoning means that the player who spends 3 DPET tokens will receive a random egg. Auction means you participate in auctions, buy and sell on the marketplace to get pets. However, the auction function has not been integrated into the current version.
Any combination of two pets will create a new pet that inherits the genes of its parents. Currently, breeding costs 5 DPET tokens and will take place in the Happy Forest. Pet requires to reach level 10 before it can spawn.
Pets can be evolved after reaching level 10. Evolving a pet will require 3 DPET tokens. To achieve that level, the pet must be fed with a full range of foods. In order to have a steady supply of food for pets, players need to grow a variety of plants in their land.
The first season will begin with a prize pool of 100,000 USDT, locked by the DPETs team in a smart contract. The amount is claimable by finding NFTs with the exact specifications as specified in the contract, and then sending them to the contract to claim the reward. Specific requirements will be decided upon launch. It is expected that the prize requires 10 legendary pets of the maximum level.
The combat function is not yet integrated into the current version. However, it is already in the project’s roadmap and will be added to the game in the future.
This function is not yet integrated into the game. However, according to the My Defi Pet whitepaper, players can trade pets for a certain price.
How to make money with My Defi Pet
My Defi Pet is known as a game in the form of play-to-earn (play to earn money). In the game, there are three main means by which players earn money.
The first means is through the sale of DPET. Players can do this from in-game quests when engaging with other pets. If the player wins the matches, the player can sell tokens through the exchange platforms.
Players can also generate income by auctioning off the monsters they have raised and fed. You can sell some or all of your monsters to other users who bid on them on the platform.
Another means of ‘earning’ in the game is through the developer’s season reward. However, this requires following some guidelines and also takes time. Even so, the income from these bonuses can be huge, well worth the player’s time.
Roadmap – Development Roadmap
- Feature: Breed (Already launched)
- In-Game Features: PVP Teaser, New UI and UX, Sell Cage Feature, Bank-Increase Silver Storage.
- Season 1: Boss Fight Event
- Introducing new in-game tokens to play to own features
- Play to Earn Features include: PVP Battle, Campaig Mode (PVE), Daily Quest, World Boss
- In-game features: Skill system, Social features
- Play to Earn feature: Campaign Mode (unlock more maps), Endless Tower, Pet Expedition
- Mobile app release
- Open sale Nextgen Pet limited quantity
- Season 2: Super Hunger Game
- Play to Earn feature: In-Game Lending Pet
- Land sales (limited)
Team My Defi Pet – Project development team
CEO Tri Pham is the man behind innovative technology since the establishment, development and launch of the My Defi Pet project. He is also the co-founder and CEO of KardiaChain. The development team includes Liem Thai – Game Creator, Tommy Le – Game Marketer, John Huy Nguyen – Sales Director, Anh Tran – Game Developer, Tiep Vu – Game Growth Hacker.
Investors – Investors
My Defi Pet receives investment and support from large funds such as OKEx Blockdream Ventures, Animoca Brands, Spark, DFG, AXIA8, Kardia Ventures, Consensus Lab, Megala, Clovers…
Partners – Partners
My Defi Pet is a strategic partner with Kardiachain, Mantra Dao, Drep, BSC Station, VNDC Stablecoin, Nami Exchange…
Token Use Cases
The DPET token is the main currency in the game My DeFi Pet and is a utility token used for exchange between players in the game.
DPET is used to summon new eggs, breed, and evolve monsters. In addition, DPET tokens can be used to participate in special events. Players can also vote for new game features and settings to earn special rewards through the admin system. By locking in DPET tokens, players will earn voting rights, giving them a higher chance of winning rewards.
Basic information about DPET token
- Token Name: My Defi Pet token
- Ticker: DPET
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: 0xfb62ae373aca027177d1c18ee0862817f9080d08
- Token type: Utility
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 DPET
- Circulating Supply: 12,105,698 DPET
The total DPET supply is 100 million Coins and is distributed as follows:
- 21.875% DPET Coin is equivalent to 21.875,000 Prevate sold to investors.
- 1.562% equivalent to 1,562,500 DPET publicly sold to investors.
- 16.5% equivalent to 16,500,000 DPET allocated to the Development Team of the My DeFi Pet platform. And this number will be locked for 1 year.
- ten% equivalent to 10,000,000 DPET allocated to partners, and locked for 6 months.
- 3% DPET is equivalent to 3,000,000 Coins allocated to the platform’s advisors.
- 1.25% equivalent to 1,250,000 provided liquidity on the exchange, and locked for 1 year.
- 18.812% the equivalent of 18,812,500 are reserved, and locked for 1 year.
- 27% equivalent to 27,000,000 DPET used for marketing purposes to promote the platform to attract many new investors.
Current DPET Rate