Currently, the trend of beautiful handwriting practice exams is quite popular, especially in big cities. With the concept of “Practicing handwriting – training people” is always concerned and noticed by parents. So how can you write beautiful letters and practice writing beautiful and most standard letters for primary school students – weak hands, just starting to hold a pen? How can the audience judge a person by looking at the handwriting? In this article, the toplist will introduce some methods to help elementary school children write the most beautiful and standard letters.
Writing beautiful letters cannot be without pen, paper and ink. They play a very important role in creating your handwriting. Choosing the right pen and ink for yourself is not an easy thing. You should choose a pen that fits your child’s hand and is light so that the child can easily put the pen up and down. Paper, notebooks should choose good paper that does not smudge to ensure writing. The type of paper that is good and effective is a notebook with a small checkered line, an italic line so that when we practice italic writing, it is convenient.
Choosing inks, we should choose inks with moderate fluidity and capillary without sedimentation. The thing to pay attention when using a pen is to wash the pen with warm water before use and wipe the ink off the tip of the pen nib. After using the pen, close the cap immediately to avoid drying or damaging the nib. Always keep the pen in an upright position with the nib facing up to avoid spilling ink onto the cap and contaminating your hands and notebooks.
Teach your child the correct sitting posture when writing. Because the correct sitting posture not only helps children practice letters easily, handwriting is more beautiful, but also helps children’s spine develop well and protects children’s eyes.
How to sit correctly: instruct the child to sit in the middle of the table, close to the chest but not touching the chest to the table. Legs sit perpendicular to the chair, shoulder width, focus on hips and thighs. The back should be straight, the head slightly bent 20-25 cm from the socks. Arms wide open so that they do not get caught in objects around the child.
How to hold a pen
Instruct the child to hold the pen with three fingers: index finger, middle finger and thumb. The index finger and thumb hold the pen body tightly, the middle finger supports the pen body below. The pen is tilted to the right shoulder at an angle of about 60 degrees, not holding the pen upright or leaning forward. Place the pen in the palm of your hand. Palms and arms form a straight line. The distance between the pen handle and the nib is about 2.5 cm.
Sure the basics
When entering grade 1, children’s hands are still quite weak and regular practice for children to hold a pen is extremely important. In order for the 1st graders to write correctly and write well, the first thing is to guide them to firmly grasp the basic handwriting. Some parents often wonder why their child has only been able to write a few basic strokes after going to school for a few days.
Mothers should not be impatient because if the children master this “original”, after writing the words will be extremely simple and rarely have bad words. Let’s start with the basic strokes: straight lines, oblique lines, hook strokes, missing lines, curved lines, etc.
Spend time practicing words with your children
To be able to write beautifully, writing practice is indispensable. Without regular practice, it will lead to forgetting the font size, but once it becomes a habit, writing becomes extremely simple. Parents try to spend 30 minutes a day to practice words with children to be more effective.
Children are like a blank sheet of paper, so let their childhood have good memories, should not be forced too early at this age, it is not suitable to hold a pen to write each word, their hands are still weak. . Therefore, when writing, it is easy to get tired, creating a feeling of depression, leading to lazy writing later.
Do not put pressure on your child to practice letters because at this stage the child’s ability to concentrate is only in a short time. If you force your child to practice letters for a long time, it will make them bored, even afraid of writing, and the results will not be satisfactory. Encourage your child every time they practice words.
Common mistakes made
Some common mistakes when practicing letters of primary school students are as follows:
- The lack of strokes is due to the fact that students’ habit of writing incomplete strokes has stopped. Parents need daily reminders to create correct writing habits for children.
- Excessive strokes are caused by students not writing correctly according to the process of practicing letters and not following the process of practicing letters. Parents need to guide the correct handwriting process for their children and ask them to do it correctly before changing to another word.
- Wrong strokes are caused by students holding the pen incorrectly. Parents re-instruct their children on how to hold the pen and sitting posture, and adjust daily for the child.
- The gap is caused by children learning to write or pick up a pen, not to write seamlessly, and to move their hands unevenly. Parents remind their children and practice daily.
Repair when the pen has problems
Fountain pen in the process of use, if not cleaned and cared for regularly, it can easily lead to the phenomenon that the pen does not come out ink, drop the nib … Please repair as soon as the pen has problems.
- The pen produces ink that is too dark, please squeeze the two nib leaves at the tip of the nib to close so that the ink comes out more evenly.
- The pen produces little ink or no ink, use a stamp knife to gently separate the ink groove to make the ink groove wide for easier ink circulation.
- Pens write spikes, scratch paper: Pens have this phenomenon because the two nib cheeks are channeled or the nib cheeks have been broken. How to handle: use your hands to squeeze both nib cheeks to access the channel. If the pen has a broken nib, there is no way, the user has to change the nib.
- Pen does not produce ink: This phenomenon often occurs when the fountain pen is not used for a long time without washing the pen before storing it in the box or because during use, the user does not cover the cap and clean it. . Sometimes it can also be due to the inappropriate selection of fountain pen ink. How to handle: Clean fountain pen with warm water 55-600C or replace with better quality ink.
Some groups of letters in strokes
When forging basic strokes for babies, mothers should remember to practice the same letters with the same stroke, avoiding the case of both forging letter a and forging letter b because these two letters have completely different strokes. It is suggested that mothers should practice their children according to the following groups of strokes
- Group 1: Includes the following words: iu u tpynmvrs: With this group of words, students often wonder about the mistakes of writing the wrong lines between the strokes, the hook strokes are often tilted. To overcome the above drawback right from the first stroke, focus on training students to write the reverse hook, hook the two ends correctly and neatly before combining the strokes to form letters. When combining letters, always pay attention to clearly illustrate the point of the pen, the stop of each stroke so that the writing is balanced and beautiful. Since the basic strokes in the first group of letters are written with correct technique, students will have a basis for easier writing in the second group.
- The second group: ce ê x: This group often makes mistakes in writing that are not rounded, the last stroke is not complete, and the letters are uneven. It is necessary to show children the starting and stopping points of crochet strokes, forging them to crochet neatly.
- The third group: includes the words: lbhk: In this group of words, students often misspell the intersection of the strokes and the crooked handwriting. To help students write the correct point of intersection of the missing strokes, always let students clearly identify the intersection point of the missing strokes with a small dot and forge the habit of always putting the pen from the starting point to the correct dot. Only when I put the pen up will I write correctly. In order to write this group of letters straight and neat, it is necessary to train students to write correct and straight strokes right at the basic handwriting lessons, when they are proficient, they will proceed to write the missing strokes.
- Group 4: Includes the words: o o o a ã ã d d qg: With this group of letters many people think is simple, but in fact most students misspelled the word O such as the width being too wide or too narrow. irregular letters, big head, small head. Therefore, in this group of letters, it is determined that it is necessary to teach students to write the correct letter O as a basis for correctly writing other letters in the group. then how to write O correctly? Where does the pen point come from? What is the ratio of the width to the height? It is a very difficult job for students to identify. So when teaching the letter O, you should draw a square on the board and then divide it into 3 equal parts, mark 4 points in the middle of the rectangle’s sides, use chalk to dot the O shape, then paint over the dots, just fill in the color. just explained carefully, emphasizing the first point where the pen is placed and the point where the pen stops is the point to add the ” , ” O and the point to connect other strokes when writing quickly. Writing the letter O correctly, students can easily write the other letters in the group correctly.
After each child’s writing, you should comment more positively than negatively so that the child will be more interested. If there are mistakes in writing, not in accordance with the rules of handwriting, you should find the cause and help the child to overcome them.
Writing beautiful letters takes time to practice, especially for young children entering first grade, it is an elaborate practice. Therefore, it is necessary to have a method to train children according to a specific process of learning while playing so that children are not afraid and bored.
Thông tin trên đây, Abcland.Vn đã biên soạn và gửi tới bạn đọc chi tiết về “Top 10 Phương pháp luyện viết chữ đẹp và chuẩn nhất cho học sinh tiểu học❤️️”. Hy vọng rằng thông qua bài viết về “Top 10 Phương pháp luyện viết chữ đẹp và chuẩn nhất cho học sinh tiểu học” sẽ giúp bạn đọc có thêm nhiều thông tin thú vị hơn về “Top 10 Phương pháp luyện viết chữ đẹp và chuẩn nhất cho học sinh tiểu học [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”. Mà các website khác chưa đáp ứng đủ. Hãy đóng góp ý kiến để abcland.vn biên soạn bài viết chất lượng hơn về “Top 10 Phương pháp luyện viết chữ đẹp và chuẩn nhất cho học sinh tiểu học” bạn nhé.
Bài viết “Top 10 Phương pháp luyện viết chữ đẹp và chuẩn nhất cho học sinh tiểu học” được đăng bởi vào ngày 2022-05-19 00:54:44. Cảm ơn bạn đã đọc bài tại ABC Land – Kênh thông tin BDS uy tín nhất Việt Nam