Tho phu Linh, also known as the carving, the spirit of judgment, the slow tickle, the ly luong, the meniscus, the vajra… has the effect of curing a number of diseases such as rheumatism, psoriasis, dermatitis, sciatic nerve pain. , ovarian cysts, dysmenorrhea… When using, should avoid drinking tea or using it with modern medicines. Details of the use of earthenware are shared below.
Tho reverence spirit… Earth reverence spirit, also known as Khuc carving, spirit of judgment, slow tickling, painting ly luong, meniscus, vajra… has the effect of curing a number of diseases such as rheumatism, psoriasis, dermatitis, pain. sciatica, ovarian cysts, dysmenorrhea… When using it, avoid drinking tea or taking it with modern medicines. Details of the use of earthenware are shared below.
What is the tree of the earth spirit?
Other names: Khuc Khac, Linh San San guessing, Cum Tou, Son Ly Luong, Men’s Cords, Diamonds, Red Earth Spirits, Earth Pi Explains, Son Tru Chanh, Great-grandchildren’s Cords, Weevil Moors, Silkworms
- Scientific name: Smilax glabra Roxb
- Family: Diamond (Smilacaceae)
It likes to live in countries with tropical or subtropical climates in Asia or Southeast Asian countries:
- In Asia: The tree is widely distributed in China, India or Taiwan
- In Southeast Asia: Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, Malaysia…
In particular, in our country, the relic tree grows mainly in mountainous areas, valleys or midlands in all three regions of the North, Central and South. Including provinces such as Lang Son, Nghe An, Khanh Hoa, Kon Tun or Lam Dong. The roots of the reishi plant are often used medicinally. The tubers are hard, can be flattened cylinders or be a block of unequal length and length. Around there are shoots and roots that grow like knots. The outer surface of the tuber is brown, convex and concave. The crust contains fissures, possibly scales. Sliced fenugreek tubers have a white or light reddish brown cross section, a slightly elongated or irregular shape. You can feel the powdery substance. The slice is a bit tough and hard to break. When broken, powder can be seen. Dip the piece of earthenware into the water and find it a bit slippery and sticky. Taste is slightly sweet, odorless.
How to prepare earthenware
The earthling spirit usually lives on the bushes. The rhizomes are harvested all year round, but their medicinal properties are best in the summer. Fresh herbs brought back will be washed, cut off all the roots growing around. There are 3 processing methods as follows:
- Leave to dry or dry
- Soak in hot water for a few minutes, then slice and dry
- Incubate for 3 days until soft and then slice thinly. Then let it dry in the sun or let it dry
Identifying characteristics of the earth-bound spirit tree
- Body: The earthling spirit is a vine with a soft body, no thorns, and a long life
- Leaves: Egg-shaped, fruit curled or oval, the tip of the leaf is pointed, the bottom is heart-shaped, alternately. Each leaf has an average length of 5-11 cm, about 3-5 cm wide. The bottom of the leaf petiole has tassels. The leaves are green, the upper surface shiny, the lower surface pale green and whitish, like powder coating.
- Flowers: Usually bloom in May – June every year. Including both male and female flowers that grow in clusters at the interstitium of the leaves, connecting the stem with a long stalk. The flowers are usually pink in color, some flowers have red dots.
- Fruit: The earthly restoration produces fruit in July – October every year. Fruit round, small, growing in clusters, size and diameter range from 8-10mm. When young, it is green, then gradually turns purple, red and when ripe, it will be black.
- Seeds: Egg-shaped, each fruit contains 2-4 seeds
Chemical composition of herbs
Leaves and young tops:
- Water 83.3%
- Protein 2.4%
- Glucid 8.9%
- Fiber 2.2%
- Ash 1.2%
- Carotene 1.6%
- Vitamin C 18%
- Smilax saponin
What is the effect of the earth spirit?
Calculation of taste: Slightly sweet taste, average calculation of Quy Kinh: Tho phu Linh has the ability to enter the Can Sutras, Taste pharmacological and therapeutic effects: According to Oriental medicine, earth vestment spirit has the effect of detoxifying, eliminating leprosy, excepting leprosy. low, strengthen the tendons. Treats joint pain, rheumatism, itchy sores, syphilis, boils, menstrual cramps, mercury poisoning, urticaria, rashes, heat rash and many other diseases.
Dosage, how to use herbal remedy
- Dosage: 15-30g a day or more if prescribed by a doctor
- How to use: Tho Phu Linh is used in the form of a decoction, concentrated into a high or powdered for finishing. Can be used alone or in combination with other herbs to increase effectiveness.
Are earth spirits poisonous?
Tuberus reishi when used in high doses can cause stomach irritation. Some people may be allergic to this herb. Inform your doctor right away if you experience any bad side effects during the treatment.
Some remedies use earthen spirits
1. Treatment of rheumatism, joint pain, sores
- Preparation: 20 – 40g of earthenware, 100g of pork
- How to use: Bring 2 stewing ingredients together, eat both water and rice
2. Psoriasis Treatment
- Ingredients: 40g of ground reishi, sky cabbage (also known as mustard plant, dried summer herbs) 80g
- How to use: Bring 2 herbs on decoction with 5 bowls of water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until reduced to 3 cups. Divide into 4 drinks a day in the morning, noon, afternoon and evening. Use continuously for about 2-3 months to improve psoriasis symptoms and prevent disease recurrence.
3. Treat allergies, reduce inflammation
- Preparation: Earth dress 15 – 30g
- How to use: Decorate water or soak in alcohol to drink
4. Treatment of boils, syphilis infection causing toxic lymph nodes, mouth sores
- Ingredients: 60g terroir, 15g winter flower ring, 15g spear tip, 20g current code, 5g licorice
- How to use: Decorate all to drink condensed water. Persist in taking a ladder a day for several days in a row to see results.
5. Treatment of rheumatism
- Preparations: terracotta, gypsum, hy-thiem, horse head, 20g each; Yi, model, overseas, dan ginseng, tang chi, room leprosy, Bach Thuoc (12g each); ankylosing spondylitis, cinnamon each 8g; Blood millet, lye, honeysuckle 16g each; licorice 6g.
- How to use: Sac every day 1 scale divided into 2-3 times to drink
6. Stimulating urination
- Preparation: 10 – 20g of the earth spirit
- Usage: Cook water to drink daily instead of tea to help diuretic
7. Treatment of urticaria, rashes, atopic dermatitis
- Preparation: 30g terroir, 20g flower ring, 15g eardrum
- How to use: Sac take condensed water and drink 3-4 times a day. Use 1 ladder every day continuously for 3-5 days
8. Treatment of scabies, poisonous boils
- Preparation: 2kg of earthlings, 200g of primeval soil, 600g of bamboo roots
- Usage: The above herbs are crushed or sliced into thin slices. Put in a large pot and pour a lot of water into it and cook for about 8 hours. Filter out the corpse, then continue to cook the water to thicken it, and store it in a glass jar. Each time take 6 high spoons mixed with a glass of boiling water to drink. Take 2 times a day before lunch and dinner about 1 hour.
9. Treatment of body aches, swollen lymph nodes on both sides of the vulva
- Preparation: 20g of earthenware, 20g of butterfly root, 20g of wild tangerine root
- How to use: Sac drink 1 month a day
10. Treatment of dermatitis
- Method 1: 20g of spiritual color, take water to drink several times a day until it’s all gone
- Method 2: Prepare 30g of earthenware, 20g of oriental ring, 15g of commercial ear. Sac drink 1 ladder per day
11. Treatment of purulent dermatitis
- Preparation: 40g of earthly dress, 40g of winter flower ring, 12g of national elder
- Usage: Sac drink 2-3 times a day. Use 1 ladder a day continuously until the disease is cured
12. Cure abdominal pain during menstruation
- Preparation: Earth vestige 30g; 15g barometer; Xuyen Quy, Anise, Rosemary, Myrrh, Welding 10g each; wild mama 15g.
- Usage: Sac drink 3 days before menstruation. A course of continuous use for 7 days.
13. Cure oranges, poor spleen, thin body, big belly, sad limbs, restless mind
- Preparation: 16g of earthenware, 12g of wild flowers,
- How to use: All grind into a fine powder, cook with pork liver or cook porridge
14. Acne treatment
- Method 1: Prepare two flowers, 20g dandelion each, 30g terroir, 10g licorice, 15g water rind. Bring the decoction with 4 cups of water divided into 2 drinks. A course of medication should be used for 5 consecutive days to treat pimples completely.
- Method 2: Take the ground powder mixed with vinegar to form a slightly viscous mixture. Apply externally to the affected area 2-3 times a day.
15. Treatment of toenail fungus (folklore known as foot water)
- Preparation: 20g terroir tubers, 20g bowl socks, 16g men’s ox socks
- How to use: All cooked with 1 liter of water. Soak your feet for 20 minutes, then wash and dry them to help relieve itching and speed up the drying of the lesions.
16. Support in the treatment of heart failure, nervousness, anxiety, insomnia, restless sleep
- Method 1: Prepare 12g of earthenware, 50g of dried lotus seeds. First, bring the spirit to steam for 2 hours. Lotus seeds are soaked in warm water for 30 minutes, then boiled briefly, then put in a steamer with earthenware until soft. Serve hot. Use 3-4 times a week.
- Method 2: 8g of earthenware, 12g of beneficial intelligence (longan), 50g of dried lotus seeds, 100g of tofu or pork heart. Lotus seeds are boiled and then distilled with the remaining ingredients for 2 hours. Use hot several times a week.
17. Treatment of sciatic nerve pain
- Preparation: 30g earthenware, 20g weight loss, 20g men’s socks, 20g strawberry mistletoe, 10g additional core
- How to use: Sac drink 1 month a day
18. Treatment of diseases of the colon, tuberculosis in the neck (speaker calendar)
- Method 1: Prepare 20g terroir powder, 50g plain rice. Cooking porridge
- Method 2: Use 30g of the spirit of the earth to drink 1 time a day
19. Treatment of heat rash for children and adults
- Preparation: 30g of earth-dressing spirit
- How to use: Take concentrated water and apply it to the rash 3-5 times a day. In addition, it is recommended to use diluted medicinal water to bathe to increase the effectiveness of treatment.
20. Cure eczema (eczema)
- Preparation: Earth Revenge
- Usage: Grind the medicine into a fine powder. When using the powder, mix it with a little water and apply it to the area to be treated for 30 minutes. Perform 3 times a day for 5 consecutive days.
Notes when using the medicinal plant to cure diseases
- People who can be careful with kidney yin damage, spleen and stomach damage
- The patient is allergic to reishi or any of the substances contained in this herb
Precautions for use: Before using earthenware, consult experts if you are in the following target groups:
- Women who are breastfeeding
- People who are being treated with other drugs, including modern medicines, herbs and functional foods.
- People with medical conditions, especially asthma or kidney problems
Taboo: Earth suits the spirit cavalry with tea. Taking these two at the same time can lead to hair loss. So avoid using tea to drink earthenware. Drug Interactions This medicine may interact with some of the following drugs:
- Digoxin (Lanoxin®)
In summary, the reishi has the effect of curing a number of diseases such as rheumatism, psoriasis, dermatitis, sciatica, ovarian cysts, dysmenorrhea… If the interaction occurs, it can reduce effects of drugs or cause many harms to health. To be on the safe side, let your doctor know if you are prescribed an earth auger. : Synthesize information on prices of agricultural products, cultivation of vegetables, agricultural and aquatic products with high economic value for farmers throughout the country. Key word:
- terroir soaked in wine
- filthy blood purifier
- What diseases does the spirit cure?
- herbal medicine
- dry herbs and worship spirits
- Herbal drink of the land
Bài viết trên đây, Abcland.Vn đã cập nhật cho bạn thông tin về “Thổ phục linh là cây gì, có tác dụng gì?❤️️”. Hy vọng qua bài viết “Thổ phục linh là cây gì, có tác dụng gì?” sẽ giúp các bạn đọc có thêm nhiều thông tin về “Thổ phục linh là cây gì, có tác dụng gì? [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Bài viết “Thổ phục linh là cây gì, có tác dụng gì?” được đăng bởi vào ngày 2022-06-03 01:00:35. Cảm ơn bạn đã đọc bài tại ABC Land – Kênh thông tin BDS uy tín nhất Việt Nam