Eastern Tianmen is also known as East Gate, Tianmen, and East Coast, etc. The scientific name of Eastern Tianmen is Asparagus cochinchinensis. Tianmen Dong has the effect of promoting health, improving physical condition and treating some diseases such as diabetes, cough with phlegm, mouth sores, body aches due to tuberculosis. In addition, this medicinal herb also has the effect of nourishing the skin and preventing dark spots. Detail… The eastern celestial gate is also known as the eastern geomen, the eastern celestial gate, the eastern coastal manatee, etc. The scientific name of the eastern Tianmen is Asparagus cochinchinensis. Tianmen Dong has the effect of promoting health, improving physical condition and treating some diseases such as diabetes, cough with phlegm, mouth sores, body aches due to tuberculosis. In addition, this medicinal herb also has the effect of nourishing the skin and preventing dark spots. Details of the benefits of the Eastern sage are shared below.
What is Tianmen Dong tree?
- Other names: Diamen Dong, Tianmen, Charming East, Crazy Lac, Kim Hoa, Xiang Mei, Mandong, Fairy hairspring, Eastern astronomy, etc.
- Scientific name: Asparagus cochinchinensis
- Family: Onion and garlic (scientific name: Liliaceae)
Eastern Thien Mon grows wild in many central provinces and some islands such as Con Dao, Phu Quoc, etc. Currently, Dong Thien Mon is also grown in many other localities for ornamental purposes, fences and as medicine. Tianmen dong contains a number of chemical components such as beta-sitosterol 5, 5-methoxymethyl furfural, yamogenin, xylose, glucose, sarsasapogenin, asparagine, proline, alanine, valine, tyrosine, methionine, sucrose, amino acids, rhamnose,… The tubers of the plant are often harvested for medicinal purposes. Use only roots that are hard, smooth, plump, firm and yellow-white outside.
Identifying characteristics of the eastern tianmen tree
Tianmen Dong is a climbing shrub that lives for many years, the tree has an average height of 1.2 – 1.5m. The branches are cylindrical, with curved spines and twisted together, forming thick bushes. The tree’s small branches transform into pointed and crescent-shaped leaves, known as cypresses. Some pepper leaves turn into small scales. Roots tuberous, often clustered and rhombic. Flowers grow in clusters, white, each cluster usually has about 1-2 flowers. The tree flowers in March – May and bears fruit in June – September every year. The fruit is spherical and contains black seeds inside.
How to prepare oriental herbal medicine
Harvest roots in October – December every year (only collect roots of 2 years old trees). After digging up the roots, cut off the rootlets and wash off the sandy soil. Then soaked in water until soft, cooked, peeled and removed the core. Finally, chop the roots and dry them. Or you can prepare celestial subjects in the following ways:
- Wash, remove the core, incubate until soft, then slice and dry.
- Wash, remove core, slice and dry, use gradually.
- Scrape off the outer skin, then remove the core, cooked food, let dry, soak in alcohol overnight, continue to pack and dry completely.
What is the effect of Tianmen Dong?
Taste: Sweet, bitter, soldering, non-toxic. Although according to the records of the Ban Kinh, the eastern gate has a bitter taste and is neutral. Quixing Sutras: Entering the Lung and Kidney Sutras. According to Oriental medicine:
- Effects: Diuretic and diuretic, heat sealing area, heat removal hit the wind, nourishing skin muscles, laxatives of five organs, supplementing five tuberculosis, injury, ventilation of kidney qi, useful skin care, …
- Treatment: Depression in the elderly, blurred vision, thin people, asthma, hemoptysis, pulmonary tuberculosis, tuberculosis, deafness, lung cancer causing vomiting of pus, etc.
According to modern pharmacological research:
- Tumor inhibitory effect: Tianmen dong has inhibitory effect on white blood cells in experimental mice with acute and chronic lymphadenitis.
- Antibacterial effect: The decoction from medicinal herbs has the effect of inhibiting pneumococci, leukemic bacilli, staphylococcus aureus, group A and B streptococcus.
- Medicinal herbs have the effect of killing mosquito larvae and flies.
- In addition, the decoction from Thien Mon also has the effect of strengthening, diuretic, reducing cough and clearing.
Dosage and how to use Tianmen Dong
Tianmen dong is used in the form of a decoction, a powder, a powder or a liquid paste. The average dose is from 6 to 12g/day.
Some remedies from the Eastern tianmen plant
1. Remedy to nourish the lower Yuan, nourish the blood, and yin
- Preparation: Sinhdi and Thien Men Dong (core removed) each 80g, ginseng 40g, 9 jujubes and a little wine.
- Implementation: Put the celestial gate and birth earth into a jar made of willow wood, then pour the wine into it and wash it. Cooked and then dried 9 times until completely dry. Add ginseng, pulverize it and mix it with crushed jujube meat (the size of a corn kernel). Use 3 times a day, 3 tablets each time before eating.
2. Remedies to help nourish the skin
- Preparation: The demon fox, the ground and the celestial gate are equal in number.
- Implementation: Bring the medicinal herbs to a fine powder, then mix with honey to make a complete member (the size of a longan seed). Take 20 capsules each time with warm water.
3. Remedy for thirst quenching
- Preparation: The five elements, the celestial gate and the circuit gate are equal in number.
- Implementation: Bring the medicinal herbs to a thick paste, then add honey and leave to use gradually.
4. Remedies for heat, thirst, tuberculosis and lung disease
- Preparation: Tianmen (peeled and core removed).
- Implementation: Bring cooked herbs, then eat directly. Or use dried herbs, grind into fine powder, practice with honey and make members. Take 20 capsules each time with tea.
5. Remedy for sadness, stolen sweat, dry mouth, thirst, restlessness in the body
- Preparation: Mat armor, Sai Ho, Bach Thuoc, Five Vi Tu, Thien Mon, Thanh Hao, Circuit Gate, Cow Sock and Earth Bone Skin, all of you are equal.
- Implementation: Bring the flavors to drink.
6. Remedy for gas fluke
- Preparation: O mai 20g and Thien Mon 12g.
- Implementation: Cook o mai with Thien Mon thoroughly, then use water to drink.
7. Remedies for body aches caused by tuberculosis
- Preparation: A sufficient amount of Tianmen.
- Implementation: Bring the medicinal herbs into a fine powder, take 1 teaspoon each time with alcohol. Use 3 times a day until cured.
8. Remedies for bronchitis, hot heart, dry mouth, cough and spitting up a lot of phlegm
- Preparation: Wine 7 cups, malt 1 cup, Thien Mon (raw) a sufficient amount, lily 160g.
- Implementation: Squeeze out 7 cups of juice from Thien Mom, then use the juice to cook with the rest of the ingredients to make a paste. Use a spoon the size of an apple each time, 3 times a day.
9. Remedy to treat negative fire and prosperity
- Preparation: Thien Mon humiliation 480g, five vizies (seeds removed) 160g.
- Implementation: Let the flavors dry, then crush and mix with the lake to make into pellets (the size of a corn grain). Take 20 capsules each time with warm tea, 3 times a day.
10. The remedy for leprosy, every time there is an attack, the ears are ringing, the pain is spreading down the ribs, vomiting, etc.
- Preparation: Tianmen east (remove core) a sufficient amount.
- Implementation: Dry the medicinal herbs, then grind them into a fine powder. Use 1 teaspoon each time with alcohol, use about 3 times a day.
11. Remedies to treat mouth sores for a long time do not heal
- Preparation: Xuan ginseng, Dong Thien Mon (remove the core), Circuit Gate (remove the core), the taste is equal.
- Implementation: Bring the medicinal herbs into powder, mix with honey to make members (the size of a longan seed). Take 1 pill each time.
12. Remedies to treat melasma and dark skin
- Preparation: Thien Mon (fine powder) and honey.
- Implementation: Use medicinal herbs mixed with honey as a member. Every day, use 1 tablet mixed with water to wash your face or gently rub it directly on the skin.
13. Remedy for whooping cough
- Preparation: kumquats and kumquats are 5g each, white set 10g, circuit gate and east celestial gate 12g each.
- Implementation: Bring the decoction of medicinal herbs to get water, divide it into 2 doses and drink it all during the day.
14. Remedies for waste, fatigue, cough and low fever
- Preparation: 3g ginseng, 12g red ginseng, 3g five vizies, natural herbs, reviving spirits, virgin virgins and mother mother every 6g, medicinal herbs, pearl bamboo and almonds each 9g, circuit sect and celestial gate 4.5g each frozen.
- Implementation: Bring all the medicinal herbs into a fine powder, then use with lotus root decoction.
15. Remedy for dry defecation after being sick
- Preparation: 10g each of jute, dong quai and ginseng seeds, 12g of birth and 10g of Thien Mon.
- Implementation: Bring the flavors with water, drink daily until cured.
16. Remedy for cough with phlegm and vomiting blood
- Preparation: The five children, the circuit gate and the celestial gate are east, all of them equal in size.
- Implementation: Bring the cooking to high, then practice with honey as a drink. Use 4-5g per day.
17. Remedy to nourish the spirit and improve health
- Preparation: Thuc Dia and Thien Mon 10g each, 4g ginseng.
- Implementation: Bring the decoction with 600ml, the remaining 200ml and divide into 3 times to drink, use up during the day.
18. Remedies for whooping cough, long-term cough, cough caused by heat with thick phlegm
- Preparation: Mai mon and Thien mon east each 20g, licorice and ceiling skin each 8g, white set 12g.
- Implementation: Sac 1 ladder per day, divided into 3 drinks and used after eating about 1 hour.
19. Remedies for constipation, poor sleep, impotence, boils, arrhythmia
- Preparation: Concubine, humiliation and resolution every 12g, post heart and mind every 8g, Tianmen east 16.
- Implementation: Use the flavors to drink, use 1 hour after eating.
20. Remedy for chronic thermophilic cough
- Preparation: Bhikkhu Diep, through the old man, the mother, almonds and lily of the valley, the winter flowers, the east celestial gate and the white skin tang (infused with star nectar) every 12g.
- Implementation: Bring the decoction to drink, use 1 ladder a day. Take the decoction divided into 3 times to use and drink 1 hour after eating.
21. Remedies for mouth and tongue sores
- Preparation: Xuan ginseng, circuit gate and dong Tianmen (remove the core) 12g each.
- Implementation: 1 day decoction, divided into 3 times to use and drink 1 hour after eating.
22. Remedies for nosebleeds and vomiting blood
- Preparation: Born Earth and Tianmen east every 30g.
- Implementation: Sac daily use 1 ladder, use daily until cured.
Note when using oriental herbal medicine to cure diseases
When using oriental medicinal herbs for health promotion and treatment, you should note the following information:
- Not for use by people with moist but no fire damage.
- When using this medicine, it is necessary to limit the intake of carp, carp and carp.
- Do not use medicinal herbs for people with damaged spleen and cold.
In short, Tianmen Dong has the effect of promoting health, improving physical condition and treating a number of diseases such as diabetes, cough with phlegm, mouth sores, body aches due to tuberculosis. However, this medicinal herb has very welding properties, so it is absolutely not used in cases where there is no fire damage. To control the risks during use, you should consult your doctor before applying this herbal remedy. : Synthesize information on prices of agricultural products, cultivation of vegetables, agricultural and aquatic products with high economic value for farmers throughout the country. Key word:
- Oriental medicinal plant
- Tianmen East Ice Cream
- Circuit of the East
- Calculate the taste of the Eastern Tianmen
- Dong Thang subject circuit
- Scientific name of Tianmen Dong
- Planting buckwheat
Bài viết trên đây, Abcland.Vn đã cập nhật cho bạn thông tin về “Thiên môn đông là cây gì, có tác dụng gì?❤️️”. Hy vọng qua bài viết “Thiên môn đông là cây gì, có tác dụng gì?” sẽ giúp các bạn đọc có thêm nhiều thông tin về “Thiên môn đông là cây gì, có tác dụng gì? [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Bài viết “Thiên môn đông là cây gì, có tác dụng gì?” được đăng bởi vào ngày 2022-05-23 02:42:08. Cảm ơn bạn đã đọc bài tại ABC Land – Kênh thông tin BDS uy tín nhất Việt Nam