Biogeo is also known as rhododendron, primeval primrose, etc., this is a medicine that appears a lot in oriental medicine. Biogembrane has the effect of supporting the treatment of nosebleeds, dengue fever, irregular menstruation, etc., for more information on the uses of the plant, are shared below.
What is a biome?
Other names: Di Huang, Primordial Earth
The name of the faculty… Biogeo is also known as rhubarb, protozoa, etc., this is a medicine that appears a lot in Oriental medicine. Biogembrane has the effect of supporting the treatment of nosebleeds, dengue fever, irregular menstruation, etc., for more information on the uses of the plant, are shared below.
What is a biome?
Table of contents
- What is a biome?
- Identification characteristics of biogeographic plants
- How to preliminarily process biomedical herbs
- Chemical composition in biogeotrophic plants
- What is the effect of biogeography?
- Dosage, how to use biogeotrophs
- Some medicinal remedies from biogeotropic plants
- 1. Remedy for the continent of the continent
- 2. Remedies for dry cough, tuberculosis
- 3. Remedy to treat thin and weak, support diabetes treatment
- 4. Supplements for women after giving birth
- 5. Remedies for sore throat, hot fever, dry mouth and thirst
- 6. Remedy for high fever with convulsions
- 7. Blood tonic, menstrual treatment
- 8. Remedy for the whole body
- 9. Remedy to tonic blood and sperm
- 10. Remedies for diabetes
- 11. Remedies for smoldering fever, whooping cough, dry cough, sore hands and feet
- 12. Remedies for back pain, knee fatigue, kidney yin, and sweat
- Note when using biogeo to cure diseases
- Other names: Di Huang, Primordial Earth
- Scientific name: Rehmanma glutinosa (Gaertn). Libosch
- Family: Scrophulariaceae
The biogeographic plant is native to the humid temperate regions of China. In our country, the tree is adapted to hot and humid weather in the Northern Delta provinces. The root tuber is the part of the plant that is used to make medicine. The biogeotrophic roots are collected from trees that are at least 5-6 months old. Then take it home, wash it and let it dry. Carry out drying until the cross section of the roots appears black and sticky. Finally, let it dry or gently dry it.
Identification characteristics of biogeographic plants
It is a herbaceous, perennial plant, with a height of about 10-30cm when mature. The whole plant has soft downy hairs with a white ash color. The rhizome swells into a tuber, initially growing straight but later growing horizontally with a diameter of 0.4 – 3cm. The leaves of the plant grow around the base, very rarely on the stem. The leaf blade is ovate-shaped, about 3-15cm long, about 1.5-6cm wide. The tip of the leaf is slightly rounded, the closer to the stem, the narrower it will be. The leaf margin has irregular serrations, the leaf blade has many veins floating on the underside. Red-purple flowers grow in clusters at the tips of branches, usually bloom in the summer. Both calyx and corolla are square but the corolla is slightly curved, about 3-4cm long, the outer surface is dark purple, the inside is slightly yellow and has purple spots. Each flower has 3 stamens with 2 large stamens.
How to preliminarily process biomedical herbs
Instructions on how to make a mature field: Method 1: Use a small tuber or a root to cook it into thick water. Then use this water to soak in the big rhizomes, then bring them and dry them. Continue the process of impregnating and then drying until the water is used up. It is best to do it 9 times (rule of nine, nine sai). Method 2: Carry out cooking with water and white wine about 40°. Cook over low heat, always stirring until the tubers are absorbed. Then add ginger and cook for a second time. Just continue this process until the medicinal herbs are jet black.
Chemical composition in biogeotrophic plants
Components present in the biogeography recorded include:
- succinic acid
- Palmitic Acid
What is the effect of biogeography?
Taste: Most of the ancient medical documents record this medicinal herb has a sweet, bitter taste and astringent properties. The Sutras: Referred to the Can, Kidney and Heart Sutras. According to traditional medicine:
- Uses: Clearing heat, cooling blood, increasing body fluids, tonic yin.
- Treatment: Used to treat anemia, weak and tired people, nosebleeds, irregular menstruation, coughing up blood, fetal movement…
According to modern medicine:
- Medicinal herbs used in the form of a decoction will have a very good anti-inflammatory effect.
- The drug has a corticosteroid-like immunosuppressive effect but does not inhibit or cause adrenal atrophy.
- Cardiac effect, hemostasis, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood sugar.
- Hepatoprotective, anti-fungal, anti-radiation, diuretic.
Dosage, how to use biogeotrophs
There are many ways to use this medicinal herb, depending on the therapeutic purpose, you can choose the right way to use it. It is usually used for drinking, pounding, baking, powdering, finishing or applying on the skin. The recommended dosage is about 10-20g per day. However, the dose can be increased or decreased depending on each drug or in combination with other herbs.
Some medicinal remedies from biogeotropic plants
The following is information about remedies using biogeochemical herbs:
1. Remedy for the continent of the continent
This is a very commonly used remedy to help treat many medical symptoms. For example, headache, dizziness, sore mouth and tongue, dry neck, ringing in ears, back pain, knee pain, nightmares, spermatorrhea, irregular menstruation in women, thin children, etc. Preparation: 320g birth local, 160g Hoai Son, 160g Son Thu Du, 120g Peony Envelope, 120g Trach Chow, 120g Bach Phuc Linh. Implementation: Birth ground is pounded until soft, the rest of the herbs are dried and then crushed. Mix it all together and then add honey to make a ball of corn kernels. Drink about 20-30 tablets a day, equivalent to 8-12g. Divide into 2 doses and drink 15 minutes before meals.
2. Remedies for dry cough, tuberculosis
Preparation: 2400g of birth, 480g of Bach Phuc Linh, 240g of ginseng, 1200g of white honey. Implementation: The birth ground is pounded, then squeezed out of water and added honey to boil. Then add the white phoenix spirit and the crushed ginseng. Next, put everything in a sealed jar and boil in water for 3 days and 3 nights. Take out to cool. Only use 1-2 spoons each time with a frequency of 2-3 times/day.
3. Remedy to treat thin and weak, support diabetes treatment
Preparation: 800g of birth ground with 600g of Hoang Lien. Implementation: First, pound the earth and squeeze out the water. Soaked with Hoang Lien and then bring Hoang Lien to dry. Then continue to soak and dry until the water runs out. Proceed to pulverize the royal lily and add honey and then complete the ball with corn kernels. Take 20 tablets each time with a frequency of 2-3 times/day.
4. Supplements for women after giving birth
Preparation: 16g of birth, 16g of sample benefits, 20g of red ha tho, 12g of male ginseng. Implementation: All of the above herbs are put in a decoction with 1 teaspoon of water until half of it is left. Drink as soon as the medicine is still warm with a dose of 1 month / day.
5. Remedies for sore throat, hot fever, dry mouth and thirst
Preparation: 12g of birth, 10g of circuit mons, 10g of black ginseng, 8g of licorice. Implementation: The above herbs are cut into small pieces and then dried. Put in a kettle with 200ml of water over low heat until about 50ml is left. Drink during the day when the medicine is still warm, maintained continuously for about 3-5 days.
6. Remedy for high fever with convulsions
Preparation: 20g of birth with 10g of shallot leaves. Implementation: Prepared herbs are washed and crushed. Add a little water and then decant the residue to drink 1 time / day.
7. Blood tonic, menstrual treatment
Preparation: 16g of birth, 10g of dong quai, 10g of Bach Thuoc, 5g of cross-frame. Implementation: The herbs are put in the kettle to decoction for drinking water. Use with the correct dose of 1 ladder/day.
8. Remedy for the whole body
Preparation: 20g of birth, 20g of Thien Mon and 10g of party ginseng. Implementation: Born with ginseng party, chopped and soaked with 100ml of 35° white wine for about 10-15 days. Thien Mon is thinly sliced, dried and then sharpened with water until it becomes liquid. Add 150g of diameter and continue to thicken until 400ml of height remains. Let it cool and then mix it with the alcohol soaked in the above two herbs. Take out about 20ml of the drug each time, 30 minutes before meals with a frequency of 2 times a day.
9. Remedy to tonic blood and sperm
Preparation: 50g of dry land with 100g of plain rice. Implementation: The above ingredients are stewed with water to make porridge, can add a little vinegar and honey. Use when porridge is still warm with a dose of 1 ladder/day.
10. Remedies for diabetes
Preparation: 40g of rhubarb, 20g of astragalus, 40g of medicinal herbs, 20g of vermicelli and 12g of pig pancreas. Implementation: The above medicines are put in the kettle to drink water during the day. Use with the amount of 1 drug / day.
11. Remedies for smoldering fever, whooping cough, dry cough, sore hands and feet
Preparation: 30g birth ground with 30g field ground. Implementation: The above herbs are decocted with water and then filtered to remove the residue. Next, add about 60ml of honey, stir well and continue to sharpen until it thickens into a syrup. Take 1-2 teaspoons each time with a frequency of 2 times/day.
12. Remedies for back pain, knee fatigue, kidney yin, and sweat
Remedy 1: Need to prepare 20g of birth, 16g of medicinal herbs, 12g of goji berries, 12g of mountain enemies, 12g of rabbit ty Tu, 12g of oxen, 12g of Cao ban long. All the above herbs are ground into a fine powder and then added honey to complete the tablets. Each time use 12g with a frequency of 2 times / day in the morning and evening before sleeping. Remedy 2: There should be 20g of birth, 20g of regulations, 12g of tri samples, 12g of emperors. The herbs are ground into a fine powder, then mixed with pig bone marrow and made into pellets. Use 12g each time with a frequency of 2 times/day. Should be taken on an empty stomach, can be taken with light salt water or ginger water.
Note when using biogeo to cure diseases
When using biogeochemicals, attention should be paid to the following issues:
- Absolutely do not use with hybrid euthanasia because it can be counterproductive or increase the risk of side effects.
- When symptoms of allergy or hypersensitivity occur, the drug should be discontinued immediately.
- Do not use birth ground for objects with damaged spleen, loose stools, poor appetite, full stomach.
Thus, biogeography has the effect of supporting the treatment of nosebleeds, dengue fever, irregular menstruation… The information that the article summarizes about biopharmaceuticals is valuable for reference. Before you intend to use these medicinal herbs, you should consult your doctor or other professionals. Absolutely do not arbitrarily use under any circumstances. : Synthesize information on prices of agricultural products, grow vegetables, agricultural and aquatic products with high economic value for farmers in all regions of the country. Key word:
- sell fresh rhizomes
- What diseases does the plant cure?
- selling price
- What is the effect of biogeography?
- birth location baophuyen
- land plant
Bài viết trên đây, Abcland.Vn đã cập nhật cho bạn thông tin về “Sinh địa là cây gì, có tác dụng gì?❤️️”. Hy vọng qua bài viết “Sinh địa là cây gì, có tác dụng gì?” sẽ giúp các bạn đọc có thêm nhiều thông tin về “Sinh địa là cây gì, có tác dụng gì? [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Bài viết “Sinh địa là cây gì, có tác dụng gì?” được đăng bởi vào ngày 2022-05-16 00:19:08. Cảm ơn bạn đã đọc bài tại ABC Land – Kênh thông tin BDS uy tín nhất Việt Nam