On April 4, 2022, the Prime Minister issued Decision 09/2022/QD-TTg on credit for students, students with difficult family circumstances to buy computers and equipment for online learning.
Accordingly, the subjects eligible for loans are students at all levels who are studying at educational institutions under the national education system according to regulations; and students, students who are studying at universities (or equivalent), colleges, intermediate schools and vocational education centers. So, here are the details of Decision 09, please follow along here.
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, April 4, 2022
ABOUT CREDIT FOR STUDENTS, STUDENTS WITH DIFFERENT FAMILY PAYMENTS TO BUY COMPUTERS AND DEVICES FOR ONLINE LEARNING
Pursuant to the June 19, 2015 Law on Government Organization; The Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Government Organization and the Law on Organization of Local Government dated November 22, 2019;
Pursuant to the June 13, 2019 Law on Public Investment;
Pursuant to Resolution No. 43/2022/QH15 dated January 11, 2022 of the National Assembly on fiscal and monetary policies to support the program of socio-economic recovery and development;
Pursuant to Decree No. 78/2002/ND-CP dated October 4, 2002 of the Government on credit for the poor and other policy beneficiaries;
Pursuant to Decree No. 07/2021/ND-CP dated January 27, 2021 of the Government on multidimensional poverty line for the period of 2021 – 2025;
At the proposal of the Minister of Finance;
The Prime Minister promulgates a Decision on credit for pupils and students with difficult family circumstances to purchase computers and equipment for online learning.
Article 1. Scope
This Decision stipulates the credit policy for students with difficult family circumstances to buy computers and equipment for online learning according to Resolution No. 43/2022/QH15 dated January 11 in 2022 of the National Assembly on fiscal and monetary policies to support the program of socio-economic recovery and development (hereinafter referred to as Resolution No. 43/2022/QH15) and Resolution No. 11/NQ- The Government’s CP dated January 30, 2022 on the Socio-economic Development and Recovery Program and the implementation of Resolution No. 43/2022/QH15 of the National Assembly on fiscal and monetary policies to support the Program. hereinafter referred to as Resolution No. 11/NQ-CP).
Article 2. Subjects of application
1. Bank for Social Policies.
2. Loan customers.
3. Other relevant organizations and individuals.
Article 3. Subjects and conditions for borrowing capital
1. Borrowers include:
a) Students at all levels who are studying at educational institutions of the national education system according to the provisions of the Education Law and satisfy the conditions in Clause 2 of this Article (hereinafter referred to as students);
b) Pupils and students studying at universities (or university equivalents), colleges, intermediate schools and vocational education centers established and operating under the provisions of Vietnamese law, meeting the requirements of Vietnamese law. meet the conditions in Clause 2 of this Article (hereinafter collectively referred to as students).
2. Students must meet the following loan conditions:
a) Being a member of a household that falls into one of the following categories: a poor household, a near-poor household, a household with an average standard of living according to the standards prescribed by law, or a household in difficult circumstances due to the influence of the Covid-19 epidemic (with a father or mother or a father and mother who died due to the Covid-19 epidemic);
b) There is no computer or device that is eligible to meet the requirements of online learning and has not yet enjoyed the policy of supporting computers and online learning devices in any form.
Article 4. Loan method
1. The lending to students is done by the method of lending through households. The representative of the student’s household is the person who borrows and deals with the Bank for Social Policies.
2. If the subjects specified at Point b, Clause 1, Article 3 of this Decision are full 18 years old, they may directly apply for a loan at the Bank for Social Policies at the place of residence or the place where the school is located if the household does not. and any member is full 18 years old or older or the remaining member has no working capacity or full civil act capacity as prescribed by law.
3. The Social Policy Bank’s lending is done by entrustment method to socio-political organizations under entrustment contracts or directly to borrowers.
Article 5. Purpose of using loan capital
The loan is used to purchase eligible computers and devices that meet online learning requirements, including: desktop computers, laptops, tablets and digital recording devices (webcams). ), radio receiver (microphone).
Article 6. Loan capital level
Maximum loan amount is 10 million VND/student.
Article 7. Currency for lending and debt repayment
The currency for lending and debt repayment is Vietnam Dong.
Article 8. Loan term
1. Maximum loan term is 36 months.
2. In case students directly borrow money under the provisions of Clause 2, Article 4 of this Decision:
a) At the time of borrowing, if the estimated time to finish the course is 24 months or more, the maximum loan term is counted from the loan date to the end of 12 months after the expected end of the course;
b) The expected time of completion of the student’s course at Point a of this Clause is determined according to the school’s certification.
Article 9. Loan interest rates
1. Loan interest rate 1.2%/year.
2. The overdue debt interest rate is equal to the lending interest rate for poor households at the time of borrowing.
Article 10. Loan capital source and loan disbursement time
1. Loans according to this Decision and loans under Decision No. 157/2007/QD-TTg dated September 27, 2007 of the Prime Minister on credit for students and amendments change, supplement (if any) a maximum of 3,000 billion dong from the Government-guaranteed bond issuance of the Bank for Social Policies in accordance with the provisions of Resolution No. 11/NQ-CP.
2. The use of capital sources shall comply with the provisions of Resolution No. 43/2022/QH15, Resolution No. 11/NQ-CP and related guiding documents.
3. The time for disbursement of loan capital shall not exceed December 31, 2023 or the time of expiration of the loan capital as specified in Clause 1 of this Article, whichever comes first.
Article 11. Classification of debts and handling of debts at risk
1. The Bank for Social Policies classified loans under this Decision according to the provisions of Decision No. 976/QD-TTg dated July 1, 2015 of the Prime Minister on promulgating the Regulation on classification debts at the Bank for Social Policies and amendments, supplements or replacements (if any).
2. The Bank for Social Policies handles risky debts in accordance with the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 50/2010/QD-TTg dated July 28, 2010 promulgating the mechanism for handling risky debts. Decision No. 08/2021/QD-TTg dated March 11, 2021 of the Prime Minister amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Regulation on handling risky debts at the Bank for Social Policies. Social policies promulgated together with Decision No. 50/2010/QD-TTg dated July 28, 2010 of the Prime Minister and other amended, supplemented or replaced documents (if any).
Article 12. Loan application, loan order and procedures, debt repayment term, debt payment level, debt repayment extension, overdue debt transfer
The Bank for Social Policies provides guidance on loan documents, loan order and procedures, loan repayment term, debt repayment rate, debt repayment extension, overdue debt transfer, ensuring simple, clear and easy comply with the provisions of the law.
Article 13. Reporting regime
1. Quarterly, annually and at the end of the program, the Bank for Social Policies shall send a report on the results of lending to the Ministry of Finance according to Appendix I and Appendix II issued together with this Decision.
2. Time limit, time for data closing and report submission method:
a) Deadline for submitting reports:
– Quarterly report: No later than 15 days from the end of the quarter;
– Annual report: No later than 60 days from the end of the year;
– Program end report: No later than 60 days from the end of the program.
b) Time to finalize data for quarterly and annual reports: The time to start collecting data is the first day of the reporting quarter or year; the end of data collection is the last day of the reporting quarter or year.
c) Time to finalize data for reporting the end of the program: The time to start collecting data is the time this Decision takes effect; the end of data collection is December 31, 2023 or the time of notification of the end of loan funds, whichever comes first.
d) The method of submitting the report is done by one of the following methods:
– Send directly in the form of paper documents;
– Send by postal service in the form of paper documents;
– Sending via email system or specialized reporting information software system;
– Other methods as prescribed by law.
Article 14. Implementation organization
1. Borrowers have the responsibility to use the loan capital for the right purposes as prescribed in this Decision and repay the loan in full and on time to the Bank for Social Policies.
2. Bank for Social Policies:
a) Promulgate the provisions mentioned in Article 12 of this Decision;
b) Manage and use capital sources, make loans to the right subjects, conditions and purposes as prescribed in this Decision; report to the Ministry of Finance on the results of lending as prescribed in Article 13 of this Decision;
c) Based on the actual implementation situation, one month before the maximum loan amount specified in Clause 1, Article 10 of this Decision, the Bank for Social Policies is responsible for making a public announcement on the Portal. e-mail and headquarters of the Bank for Social Policies on the expected time of the disbursement of funds, and at the same time report to the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Finance on the expected time of the disbursement of capital;
d) Coordinate with ministries and branches to report to competent authorities to promptly handle difficulties and problems in the course of lending as prescribed in this Decision.
3. The Ministry of Finance shall assume the prime responsibility for reporting to the Prime Minister on amendments and supplements to this Decision (if necessary).
4. The Ministry of Education and Training, the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs and related agencies: Direct universities, colleges, intermediate schools and vocational education centers under their respective management. with the People’s Committees at all levels and the Bank for Social Policies to organize the propaganda and implementation of the policies in this Decision.
5. The People’s Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities shall direct the Commune-level People’s Committees to review and certify the beneficiaries and conditions for the policy beneficiaries specified in Article 3 of this Decision.
6. The relevant agencies shall, based on their assigned functions and tasks, coordinate to implement this Decision.
Article 15. Handling of violations
Agencies, organizations and individuals that take advantage of the policies specified in this Decision for personal gain or violate the law shall, depending on the nature and seriousness of their violations, pay compensation, be disciplined, and be sanctioned for their violations. administrative violations or prosecute them for penal liability in accordance with law.
Article 16. Terms of implementation
1. This Decision takes effect from the date of signing and promulgation.
2. Ministers, Heads of ministerial-level agencies, Heads of Governmental agencies, Presidents of People’s Committees of provinces and centrally run cities, Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Director of Policy Bank The society is responsible for the implementation of this Decision.
KT. PRIME MINISTER
Please download the document file to see more content of the Decision
Nội dung trên đây,admin Abcland.Vn đã tổng hợp và gửi tới bạn đọc chi tiết về chủ đề “Quyết định 09/2022/QĐ-TTg Học sinh, sinh viên được hỗ trợ vay 10 triệu đồng để mua máy tính❤️️”. Admin hy vọng bài viết chúng tôi chia sẻ về “Quyết định 09/2022/QĐ-TTg Học sinh, sinh viên được hỗ trợ vay 10 triệu đồng để mua máy tính” sẽ giúp có nhiều thông tin hơn về “Quyết định 09/2022/QĐ-TTg Học sinh, sinh viên được hỗ trợ vay 10 triệu đồng để mua máy tính [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”. Hãy đóng góp ý kiến để abcland.vn biên soạn bài viết chất lượng hơn về “Quyết định 09/2022/QĐ-TTg Học sinh, sinh viên được hỗ trợ vay 10 triệu đồng để mua máy tính” bạn nhé.
Bài viết “Quyết định 09/2022/QĐ-TTg Học sinh, sinh viên được hỗ trợ vay 10 triệu đồng để mua máy tính” được đăng bởi vào ngày 2022-04-25 12:18:28. Cảm ơn bạn đã đọc bài tại ABC Land – Kênh thông tin BDS uy tín nhất Việt Nam