Apricot leaves are also known as three body apricots, round apricots, piled burdock, climbing apricots, hairy apricots, … is a medicine that has the effect of clearing heat, detoxifying, antibacterial, reducing pain, treating diarrhea, whooping cough, joint pain, indigestion … The common way to use it is to drink with a dosage of 10-20g per day. Details about the uses of apricot leaves are shared below.
What is apricot leaves?
Other name: Apricots, … Apricot leaves are also known as ternary apricots, round apricots, piled oxen, climbing apricots, hairy apricots, etc., which have the effect of clearing heat, detoxification, antibacterial, pain relief, main treatment for diarrhea, whooping cough, joint pain, indigestion… The common way to use it is to drink with a dosage of 10-20g per day. Details about the uses of apricot leaves are shared below.
What is apricot leaves?
- Other names: Apricots with three bodies, rotten leaves, round apricots, piles of oxen, climbing apricots, feathery apricots
- Scientific name: Paederia tomentosa
- Last name: Coffee
The apricot tree is found in many countries around the world. However, most are in the regions of India, Malaysia, and Vietnam. In our country, the tree is present everywhere. It is grown as a hedge and its leaves are used as food and medicine. In addition, the tree also grows in bushes, garden banks. The leaves are the most used part. Sometimes the stem and roots are also used in some medicinal remedies. Apricot leaves are harvested at any time of the year. The leaves will be used immediately in fresh form or dried in large quantities for later use. The stem and roots are also cut short. Use fresh or dry.
Identifying characteristics of apricot trees
The apricot tree is a climbing plant that is easy to grow. The plant has ovate, opposite, pointed leaves that are pale purple on the underside and green on the top. In the center of the leaf there is a prominent vein covered with a fine hair above. The bottom of the leaf has a slender petiole. The flowers of the apricot tree grow in clusters in the leaf axils or on the tops, trumpet-shaped. Flowers have 6 white petals, light purple in the middle. The fruit is slightly rounded, flattened, covered with a thin yellow skin. Inside the fruit contains 2 flattened kernels, with dark brown wings. The whole tree when crushed will give off an unpleasant rotten smell. The tree has strong growth ability and is very easy to grow. Currently, Vietnam has about 5 different types of apricot trees. Among them, plum leaves are most commonly used.
Chemical composition in apricot leaves
Apricot leaves contain many essential oils, which include substances such as:
- Bisulfur carbon
- Sulfur dimethyl disulfite
In addition, analyzing the composition of apricot leaves, the researchers also found methyl mercaptan. This is the active ingredient that creates the characteristic rotten smell of this leaf.
What is the effect of apricot leaves?
Taste: Plum leaves are average, cool, sweet, slightly bitter Modern research shows that the active ingredient sulfur dimethyl disulfite in apricot leaves has the same effect as antibiotics. It helps to fight inflammation and kill disease-causing bacteria. Besides, the component paederin (alkaloid) also exhibits high physiological activity to the human nervous system. According to traditional medicine, apricot leaves have the effect of clearing heat, detoxification, leprosy, low gums, stimulating digestion, anti-inflammatory, pain relief, blood circulation, swelling, and cough. Treatment of the symptoms:
- Eat but can not digest
- Joint pain
- Dysentery, dysentery amid
- Malnutrition, poor digestion in children
- Whooping cough
- Injuries, skin infections
- Otitis media and some other diseases.
Dosage, how to use apricot leaves
Day 10 – 20g in decoction form, drink or soak in alcohol to massage on the skin.
Some remedies using apricot leaves to cure diseases
1. Treatment of joint pain, rheumatism in the elderly
- Method 1: Cook apricot stems and leaves to drink water several times a day
- Method 2: Crush apricot leaves, add a little wine and boiling water, mix well. Cut drinking water
- Method 3: Use 1 kg of dried apricot stems and leaves to soak with 2 liters of alcohol. For about 10 days can drink. Use 1-2 glasses a day or take apricot leaf wine to massage outside the painful joint.
2. Cure indigestion, stomach boiling
- Preparation: 1 handful of apricot leaves
- How to use: Wash with salt water, eat raw or pound to get water to drink continuously for 2-3 days.
3. Treatment of otitis media in young children
- Preparation: Fresh plum leaves
- How to use: Wash the leaves of apricot hairs and then heat them on the fire to wither. Crush the leaves and put them in the affected ear. Do this at night before going to bed and leave it overnight. Apricot leaves will absorb all the pus and fluid in the ear, and at the same time disinfect, helping the child relieve pain.
4. Heat diarrhea treatment
- Preparation: 16 grams of apricot leaves and 8 grams of myrtle buds
- How to use: Combine the above 2 ingredients with 500ml of water. Simmer until the water is concentrated, about 200ml, then stop. Decant to divide into 2 drinks. This remedy is used in cases of loose stools many times a day, pungent-smelling stools accompanied by gas, abdominal cramps, dry lips, or thirst, burning in the anus, dark yellow urine.
5. Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Preparation: 40-100g apricot leaves, 10g fresh ginger, 1 egg yolk
- How to use: Finely chopped apricot leaves, crushed ginger for juice, beaten eggs until dissolved. Mix all 3 ingredients together, bring to boil. Use twice a day while still hot.
6. Cure stomach pain
- Preparation: 30g apricot leaves
- How to use: Puree apricot leaves with a cup of boiled water to cool and filter the water to drink. Take once daily for a while for good control of stomach upset symptoms.
7. Treatment of urinary retention due to kidney stones
- Preparation: 100g apricot leaves
- How to use: Use apricot leaf decoction to divide the water into 2-3 equal parts and drink it all during the day
8. Treatment of helminth infections, pinworms
- Method 1: Prepare 50g of fresh apricot leaves, a little salt. Grind apricot leaves to get the juice, then add salt and stir to dissolve. Drink this mixture early in the morning when you wake up.
- Method 2: Take the young tops and apricot leaves soaked in boiled water to cool for a few hours. Use this water to remove the enema at night before going to bed to treat pinworms.
9. Cure convulsions
- Preparation: 15 – 60g fresh apricot leaves, a few grains of salt
- How to use: Blend apricot leaves with 1 bowl of warm water. Filter the juice, add salt and stir until dissolved. Drink this mixture before eating.
10. Quickly heal skin wounds
- Preparation: Some feathery apricot leaves
- How to use: Crush apricot leaves and apply directly to the affected area twice a day. Before use, please wash the apricot leaves thoroughly with salt water to kill bacteria and prevent infection of the wound.
11. Treatment of rheumatism, urinary retention
- Preparation: 60g fresh apricot leaves
- How to use: Boil 300ml of water and then add apricot leaves. Cook for another 15 minutes, remove the leaves. The water is kept to cool while the water is slightly warm and drink it all at once.
12. Cold treatment
- Preparation: 25 apricot leaves
- How to use: Eaten raw with rice or steamed
13. Treatment of ulcers
- Preparation: 1 handful of plum leaves
- How to use: Puree apricot leaves with a cup of water in a blender. Filter the water divided into 3 drinks.
14. Treatment of dysentery
- Method 1: Grind 60g of feathery apricot leaves with 1 bowl of warm water and a few grains of salt. Filter drinking water before meals
- Method 2: The required ingredients include 1 handful of apricot leaves and 1 chicken egg. Cut apricot leaves into small pieces, then beat the eggs to beat them evenly, fry until cooked, eat 1-2 times a day.
- Method 3: Use apricot leaves and black alum leaves 1 handful each. Crush the juice and drink it 2-3 times a day.
- Method 4: Use apricot leaves and buffalo neck leaves 20g each, guise leaves and myrtle buds 10g each. Bring the mixture on the color with 700ml of water to get 200ml. Split drink 2 times.
- Method 5: Prepare 30g of apricot leaves, 20g of apricot tree, 25g of milkweed, 5g of painted periodont, 5g of dahlia, 10g of dried mangosteen peel and areca nut. Sac drink is similar to remedy number 4.
15. Cure whooping cough
- Preparation: 150g apricot leaves, 250g sage, 250g betel nut, 250g squid grass, 250g lemon root, 50g fresh ginger, 100g tangerine peel, 150g passion fruit licorice, 250g gotu kola, diameter.
- How to use: All herbs are decocted with 6 liters of water. Cook until the remaining 1 liter, add sugar to make it a little sweeter. Divide and drink 3 times, 1 ladder per day.
16. Acne treatment, scabies treatment
- Preparation: Some apricot leaves
- How to use: Wash the apricot leaves, crush them to get the juice and dip them directly on the scabies or acne.
17. Preventing Child Malnutrition
- Preparation: 20g apricot root and 1 pig stomach
- How to use: Eggplant 2 ingredients are washed, cut into small pieces, put in a slow cooker. Add a little spice to your baby every 2 months.
18. Dewormer from apricot leaves
- Preparation: 50g apricot leaves, 50g gourd seed powder and 100g glutinous rice flour.
- How to use: Bring the above mixture stuffed with a little water, ball, steamed until cooked. Eat in the morning after waking up. Note that do not eat anything else but fast until noon. Continuously doing 3-5 days will help clean worms in the intestinal tract.
19. Cure ringworm, eczema and shingles
- Preparation: 1 handful of apricot stems and leaves.
- How to use: Crush and apply to the damaged skin area
20. Increases lactation in postpartum women
- Preparation: Sticky rice flour, apricot leaves
- How to use: Chop apricot leaves and then stuff them with glutinous rice flour so that the mixture is slightly woven. Put it on the stove to stir-fry and apply on both breasts for about 1 hour to stimulate the secretion of more milk.
21. Relieve pain and uncomfortable symptoms of abdominal pain, bloating, urinary retention
- Preparation: 15 – 60g apricot leaves
- How to use: Prepare prepared apricot leaf decoction with 3 cups of water. Decant the decoction mixed with 1 cup of any fruit juice and drink it once a day. This mixture not only relieves pain, but also helps laxatives, stimulates digestion, diuretic, increases taste.
22. Treatment of amoebic dysentery
- Preparation: 50g of feathery apricot leaves, 150g of squid grass, 30g of Dai Thanh leaves, 12g of thirties, 16g of dried areca nut, 8g of bark.
- How to use: Dried areca nut with yellow star, the bark of the tree is shaved off the outer shell of the yellow star. Bring all the colors to drink 3 times a day. Drink 30 minutes after eating. Use 1 ladder a day continuously for 2 weeks. In case of going outside many times, cut the shell.
23. Cure indigestion leading to epigastric pain
- Preparation: 30 – 60g fresh apricot roots or rope (equivalent to 10 – 20g dried)
- Usage: Sac drink 3 times a day
24. Gout treatment
- Preparation: Leaves and apricot vine
- How to use: The apricot string is cut short and dried with leaves, yellow stars, and earth. Every day, take 30 – 50g of decoction with 3 bowls of water, take 1 bowl to drink.
25. Stretching tendons, being active
- Preparation: Roots of apricot leaves, pork leg
- How to use: Bring 2 things to cook into soup and eat 2-3 times a week
Note when using apricot leaves for healing
Apricot leaves are considered to be quite safe when used orally and topically. However, when using it, you should also note:
- Use clean apricot leaves to make medicine. Whether eaten raw, covered with or decoction of drinking water, it should be soaked in salt water for about 20 minutes to disinfect.
- Use exactly as recommended or as directed by your doctor
- Do not use apricot leaves if you are allergic to any of its ingredients
In short, apricot leaves are a medicine that has the effect of clearing heat, detoxifying, antibacterial, reducing pain, treating diarrhea, whooping cough, joint pain, indigestion … but you need to consult a specialist, doctor before using apricot leaves to get the best results. : Synthesize information on prices of agricultural products, grow vegetables, agricultural and aquatic products with high economic value for farmers in all regions of the country. Key word:
- Drink water to dream feathers
- Harm of apricot leaves?
- Dream of treating lung disease
- Side effects of apricots
- What is the effect of jasmine leaves?
- Apricots cure intestinal diseases
Bài viết trên đây, Abcland.Vn đã cập nhật cho bạn thông tin về “Lá mơ là cây gì, có tác dụng gì?❤️️”. Hy vọng qua bài viết “Lá mơ là cây gì, có tác dụng gì?” sẽ giúp các bạn đọc có thêm nhiều thông tin về “Lá mơ là cây gì, có tác dụng gì? [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Bài viết “Lá mơ là cây gì, có tác dụng gì?” được đăng bởi vào ngày 2022-05-16 00:19:05. Cảm ơn bạn đã đọc bài tại ABC Land – Kênh thông tin BDS uy tín nhất Việt Nam