What is Cyclos (CYS)?
Cyclos (CYS) is a Uniswap V3-style centralized Automator Market Maker (AMM) for Solana. Unlike other AMMs, Cyclos allows LPs to choose a price range for their liquidity. Cyclos will be launched on Solanium and the Whitelist event has opened on September 3.
Detailed information about IDO
- Token: CYS
- Price per token: $0.35
- Number of tokens sold: 714,285 CYS
- Approved currency: USDC
- Total capital raised from IDO: 250,000 USDC
Time takes place
- Whitelist starts: September 3, 2021 at 21:00 Vietnam time
- Lottery Whitelist results: September 6, 2021 at 21:00 Vietnam time
- Sale time: September 6, 2021 at 22:00 Vietnam time
- Token allocation: 09/09/2021 at 19:00 Vietnam time
How to join
- Visit: https://www.solanium.io/project/cyclos/
- Connect Solanium to Sollet wallet (or Fantom and SolFlare wallet)
- Connect to your Telegram account.
- Do Telegram and Twitter tasks to increase your chances of winning Whitelist
- Let’s implement a program to invite friends to increase Social Ticket
- Part of the tokens sold will be allocated to the Social pool.
- You can collect Social Tickets by doing social networking tasks like Telegram, Twitter.
- A portion of tokens sold will be allocated to Staking Pool tickets.
- You can only get Staking Pool tickets by staking SLIM or SLIM-LP.
- Increase your Staking Pool tickets by increasing Stake amount or extending token lock time
- Staking bet ticket is to be estimated and final snapshot will be taken at the time of Lottery result.
Note to Whitelist winners
The winner of the Whitelist must do the KYC between 21:00 on September 6, 2021 and 19:00 on September 9, 2021 Vietnam time.
After you have successfully performed KYC (identity verification) in any Solanium IDO events, then you can use that wallet address to participate in the next Solanium IDO launch events without need to go through the KYC process again.
You can also check out the details in the video below!
Virtual currency corner
Join the discussion with GTA team at:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Trading | Research | Youtube